- More than 20 inland lakes and ponds within the park.
- Canoeing, kayaking, and fishing.
- Extensive network of hiking trails (over 80 km) throughout the park, including to the top of the Sleeping Giant, 780 ft above Lake Superior,
- Abundant wildlife in a 24,400 hectacre wilderness area.
- Full Service Campground and back country camping areas.
- Interpretive Exhibits & Naturalist Programs
- Swimming Beaches & Lake Superior Scenic Overlooks
- Day Use Picnic Areas .
- Historic Silver Islet Village
- Winter: cross-country skiing and snowshoe trails
- 200 camping units, 85 w electric.
- 40 backcountry camp sites
- Group Camping
- Showers & Laundry
- Canoe and Kayak rentals
- RV dump station
- Visitor Center has exhibits & multi-media displays plus gift shop.
- hiking trail info - go here
- campground map